As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ARCTIC #ad
120 mm Standard Case Fan very quite motor Computer Push- or Pull Configuration Fan Speed: 1350 RPM, Black/White, ARCTIC F12 #adARCTIC #ad
- Two way installation: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case. Technical data: fan speed: 1350 rpm, airflow: 53 cfm/90;1 m³/h @ 1350 rpm, noise Level: 0;3 Sone @ 1350 RPM, Pin: 3-pin.
Innovative design: design of fan blades improves airflow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
Long service life: the fluid dynamic bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life.
|Manufacturer||ARCTIC Inc #ad|
2. ARCTIC #ad
ARCTIC F12 PWM PST 120MM 1350RPM Case Fan, Black #adARCTIC #ad
- 1350rpm pwm, 4-pin. Airflows of 74cfM, 126m3/h. White color, Hydraulic Bearing. Overall dimension of 120mm x 120mm x 25mm WxDxH. Includes one 120mm Case Fan.
3. ARCTIC #ad
Five Pack, Computer, Pressure-optimised, PWM Sharing Technology PST, 200-1800 RPM, 120 mm Case Fan, Black/Black, Very quiet motor, ARCTIC P12 PWM PST Value Pack #adARCTIC #ad
- 200 to 1800 rpm regulated via pwm pst: thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed.
Technical data: fan speed: 200–1800 rpm, noise level: 03 sone @ 1800 rpm, airflow: 56. 3 cfm/95. 65 m³/h @ 1800 rpm, pin: 4-pin. Extended life span: a 10 °c lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature.
More efficient technology: the motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM PST to run much more efficiently than its predecessors. Optimised for static pressure: during the development of the new P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure.
4. ARCTIC #ad
ARCTIC BioniX F120, 120 mm Gaming Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology PST, 200–1800 RPM, White, Computer, Very quiet motor #adARCTIC #ad
- Technical data: fan speed: 200–1800 rpm, noise level: 05 sone @ 1800 rpm, airflow: 69 cfm/117 m³/h @ 1800 RPM, Pin: 4-pin. Optimised fan design: We have further optimised fan blade design for higher airflow with reduced noise.
200 to 1800 rpm: with a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology PST, the BioniX F120 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together.
Pwm sharing technology pst less noise: The PST ensures that all your fans listen to a single control signal, stop at low load, turn whenever necessary. Low temperature: bionix gaming fans last four times longer thanks to the low temperature of the coil, therefore, we extend the warranty to 10 years.
|Manufacturer||ARCTIC Inc #ad|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
5. Antec #ad
3-pin Connector, PF12 Series 5 Packs, Antec 120mm Case Fan, PC Case Fan High Performance #adAntec #ad
- High quality fan blade :designed with 7 blades to provide high airflow 305cfm, good cooling capacity. Highly efficient ventilation : the destinctive design on the back end of the fan blades providing highly efficient ventilation 1000 RPM.
Package：（1）pf 120mm case fans *5；（2）1 to 3 fan splitter *2；（3）Screw *20 .
Trusted premium brand : 18-month manufacturer's warranty and Professional Customer Service Assistance. Silent case fan：the impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level 21. 5 dba yet delivering the superior airflow 305 cfm and pressure 065 mmh2O.
6. upHere #ad
Uphere 3-Pack Long Life Computer Case Fan 120mm Cooling Case Fan for Computer Cases Cooling,12BK3-3 #adupHere #ad
- Higher air flow to enhance cooling performance. 3 in 1 value Pack. Rohs compliance for protecting the environment. Economic solution for perfect performance. Ultra silent operation at 19 dBA.
|Part Number||3P x3black-au|
|Model||uphere 3pack case fan|
7. Cooler Master #ad
Sealed Bearing, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator, PWM Control for Co, Sealed Bearing, Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 Blue Led 120mm Square Frame Fan with Air Balance Curve Blade Design #adCooler Master #ad
- Blade design: revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure. A refreshed blade for improved lighting. Enhanced fan frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency.
Blue lighting: signature cooling performance with a blue led design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting a single color with lighting effects. Sealed bearing structure: sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
|Brand||Cooler Master #ad|
8. Noctua #ad
3000 RPM 120mm, Black, Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin #adNoctua #ad
- 43. 5 dba, 4-pin pwm, 000 h MTTF. Heavy duty cooling fan, >150, max. 3000 rpm, 120x120x25 mm, 12v, max. High-speed industrialpPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection.
Award-winning 120x25mm fan with FocusedFlow frame for high static pressure and superior cooling efficiency. Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection. 12v 3000rpm model 43. 5db with 4-pin pwm connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 750-3000rpm speed range.
|Part Number||NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM|
|Model||NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM|
|Warranty||6 year manufacturer’s warranty|
9. Noctua #ad
4-Pin, 1700 RPM 120mm, High Performance Cooling Fan, Grey, Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM #adNoctua #ad
- 1700 rpm, 4-pin pwm, 000 h MTTF. 1700rpm 4-pin pwm version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle.
Streamlined redux edition: proven noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc. Renowned nf-p12 high-end 120x25mm 12v fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation. High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, >150, 12v, max.25. 1 dba, max.
|Part Number||NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM|
|Model||NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM|
|Warranty||6 year manufacturer’s warranty|
10. Antec #ad
4-pin Molex Connector, PC Fans Blue LED, F12 Series 3 Packs, PC Case Computer Case Fan, Antec 120mm Case Fan #adAntec #ad
- Enjoy the beautiful led effect blue light and nice heat dissipation effect by using 1st Generation of Antec F12 LED Case Fan. Trusted premium brand : 18-month manufacturer's warranty and Professional Customer Service Assistance.
Blue led light : increasing more colorful in the user's case by add the awesome Blue light in the Balance F12.
Highly efficient ventilation : the distinctive design on the back end of the fan blades providing highly efficient ventilation 1000 RPM with 305 cfm. Ultra-long lifespan : high-quality sleeve bearing is as quiet as the Fluid Dynamic Bearing 21. 5 dba and delivers an ultra-long lifespan for years of maintenance-free use.