As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Formulated to loosen clay and reduce caking. Improves drainage and aeration. Available in an 18qt size.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix 2 pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Unfed plants. More blooms for more color vs. Unfed plants. Feeds up to 6 months. Grows plants Twice as Big vs. For use in containers. For indoor and outdoor container plants.
3. Wonder Soil #ad
Perlite, WONDER SOIL Organic Potting Soil | Ready to Plant Coco Coir Fully Loaded with Nutrients | 3 LBS Bag Expands to 12 Quarts of Indoor Outdoor Soil for Gardens & Plants | Incl Worm Castings #adWonder Soil #ad
- Simply transplant your desired plants into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds. A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed indoor potting soil & garden soil for outdoor plants expands to 4 TIMES THE SIZE when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space.
Nutrient rich & indoor/outdoor fast germination… wonder soil premium organic potting soil mix is the only dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of worm castings, all natural, kelp, perlite and more! Grow your plants faster with stronger roots! Peat free, mycorrhizae, family and pet safe!.
Water retention & drainage… coco coir has excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone.
Pre-mixed & ready to use organic potting mix … pre-mixed and ready to use organic potting soil and garden soil mix to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Save up to 50% of water, fertilizer, and seed! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your planting soil dry and safe! .
4. The Hydroponic City #ad
FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Mix Indoor Outdoor for Garden and Plants | Plant Fertilizer | 12 Quarts | The Hydroponic City Stake #adThe Hydroponic City #ad
- Ocean forest has a light, aerated texture that's perfect for indoor and outdoor plants. Ocean forest is ph adjusted at 6. 3 to 6.
8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. Designed for containers and ready to use right out of the bag. Ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag.
5. Wonder Soil #ad
WONDER SOIL | Organic Cactus & Succulent Soil 12 Quarts. Fast Draining Ready to Plant Coco Coir Loaded w/ Nutrients | 3 LBS Expands to 12 Quarts | Incl Worm Castings & Nutrients #adWonder Soil #ad
- Nutrient rich & indoor/outdoor fast germination… wonder soil cactus soil and succulent soil mix is the only dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of worm castings, pumice, kelp, water saving polymers, all natural, mycorrhizae, and more! Grow your cactus & succulent plants faster with stronger roots! Peat free, family and pet safe!.
Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix… pre-mixed and ready to use cactus potting soil and succulent potting soil mix to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
Save up to 50% of water, fertilizer, and seed! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your soil dry and safe! Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds.
Water retention & drainage… coco coir has excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone. A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed cactus and succulent soil potting mix expands to 4 TIMES THE SIZE when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
Aloe Vera and More, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix: Fertilized Soil with Premium Nutrition for Indoor Cactus Plants, 4 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive.
Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Echeverias, Houseleek, as well as cacti. A single 4-qt. Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards.
Bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting. This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer.
7. FoxFarm #ad
FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil, 1.5 cu ft #adFoxFarm #ad
- Ocean forest organic soil is ready to use right out of the bag. Light texture and well aerated. Not sold in fl, IN, mo, WI. Contains earthworm castings, bat guano and micronutrients. Ideal for containerized plantings. Available in 1. 5-cubic feet.
|Manufacturer||Sunlight Supply Inc. #ad|
8. HARRIS #ad
Fast Draining with Added Nutrients, 4 Quarts, Harris Premium Succulent and Cactus Potting Soil Mix #adHARRIS #ad
- Balanced blend - professional quality mix of forest humus, compost, perlite, peat moss, pumice, fish bone meal and limestone. Easy zip bag - packaged in a 4 quart resealable zip bag for ongoing use. Versatile - use indoors or outdoors on a variety of cacti, succulent and drought tolerant plants such as Burro’s Tail, Echeverias, Houseleek.
Excellent drainage - Fast draining formula prevents root compaction to keep your succulent and cacti healthy. See the difference - ready to use, pH balanced formula provides the drainage and nutrients cacti and succulents need to flourish.
9. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
For Cactus Palm Tree Citrus Plant Grown in Gardening Containers, Fat Plants San Diego Premium Cacti and Succulent Potting Mix Soil, Indoors & Outdoors Use, with Natural Food/Fertilizer #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Ph balanced: we ensure that our cacti soil potting mix comes at the perfect pH level for all cacti and succulents to thrive in. Cacti and succulents prefer a fairly neutral pH that leans more towards acidity, which is exactly the environment that we provide with our cactus soil mix. Optimum drainage: succulents by nature can survive on less water, which is why they need well-draining soil to grow as healthily as possible.
We ensure that our succulent soil potting mix has the proper drainage for cacti roots to exist in their optimum condition, without the risk of rotting. Nutrient enriched: our cactus mix potting soil includes eight-month's worth of time-released nutrients to act as a natural fertilizer/food for your budding succulents.
Cacti are a great houseplant, but you can also enjoy that desert look and feel in your backyard or on your patio. Cactus planting mix: this cactus soil potting mix is formulated to be the perfect growing vessel for all your household cacti and succulents.
They come in the form of small yellow balls containing the macro-nutrients nitrogen N, phosphorus P, and potassium K. We've taken steps to ensure this cactus potting mix creates the ideal environment in which any cacti, succulents, palm, or citrus plants can thrive. Just fill a container with succulent potting soil, plant your seeds, and get to growing! Indoor or outdoor use: you can use this succulent soil mix in containers kept indoors or outside.
10. Espoma #ad
4 qt, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, Pack of 1, Succulent, Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Palm, and Citrus grown in containers both indoors and outdoors #adEspoma #ad
- When to use: any time planting containers, whether starting a new plant or transplanting into a larger container. No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used.
Plants require regular re-potting and fresh planting soil for optimum growth. Myco-tone: a proprietary blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae. For use on: use as a potting soil mix for all succulents, cactus, Aloe Vera, and citrus including Jade Plants, palm, Burro’s Tails, Barrel & Christmas Cactus.
Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients. Contains: this organic soil for cactus & Succulents is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus & perlite; It will help provide optimum aeration and drainage.