As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Intel #ad
64-Layer TLC 3D NAND, Intel SSD 545s Series 512GB, 2.5" SATA #adIntel #ad
- Solid state drive - Internal 512GB. Easy upgrade and install. 3d triple-level Cell TLC. Sata 6gb/s 550 Mbps transfer rate. Low power & space conscious form factors.
|Part Number||Intel 545S|
2. Intel #ad
Intel SSD 545s Series 256GB, 64-Layer TLC 3D NAND, M.2 SATA #adIntel #ad
- Supports aes 256-bit self-encryption. Easy upgrade and install. Intel quality & reliability, 5-year warranty. Low power & space conscious form factors. 64-layer intel 3D NAND Technology.
3. Intel #ad
Intel SSD 545s M.2 128GB SATA Internal Solid State Drive SSD 64-Layer TLC 3D NAND SSDSCKKW128G8X1 #adIntel #ad
- Supports aes 256-bit self-encryption. Easy upgrade and install. 64-layer intel 3D NAND Technology. Sequential read/write up to: 550/440 MB/s. Random read/write up to: 70K/80K IOPS.
4. Western Digital #ad
WDS500G2B0A, 2.5"/7mm, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 560 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. Wd f. I. T. 1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte TB = 1 trillion bytes. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = 1 billion bits per second.
An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
5. Intel #ad
Intel SSD 660p Series 512GB M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x 4 3D2 QLC 2 2287" 978349 #adIntel #ad
- Twice the Capacity in Identical Footprints. Performance and Price That Matters. Pcie* performance at an Affordable Price.
6. Intel #ad
Intel 1.92TB 6Gb/s 2.5" SATA TLC Enterprise Server SSD with Sequential Read Up To 560MB/s and Sequential Write Up To 510MB/s #adIntel #ad
- Random write 100% span: 35, 500 IOPS. Random read 100% span: 97, 000 IOPS. Latency: read - 36 µs; write - 37 µs. Mfr part number: ssdsC2KB019T801. Use: enterprise server SSD; Form Factor: 2. 5 inch.
7. Intel #ad
Intel SSD D3-S4510 SSDSC2KB038T801 3.84TB 3D NAND TLC SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch Enterprise Solid State Drive #adIntel #ad
- Mfr part number: ssdsC2KB038T801. Form factor: 2. 5 inch. Random read 100% span: 97, 000 IOPS. Latency: read - 36 µs; write - 37 µs. Random write 100% span: 32, 000 IOPS.