As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dichmag #ad
Pak Choi, Daikon Radish and Mustard Greens Seeds for Carpet Creeping Planting, Celery, Cabbage, Spinạch, 2000+ Winter Vegetable Seeds for Planting Organic Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds 6 Varieties #adDichmag #ad
- Easy to grow - varieties selected by experienced gardeners that are easy in most growing conditions. Bok choy forming a small bulb with green leaves up top, tasty and no bitter. Cabbage is the raw vegetable for kimchi and radish pickled is tasty.
Guaranteed - we know you'll love these vegetable seeds, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. Made in the us - vegetable seeds for planting are grown, adults, sourced and packaged in the USA.
All non-gmO and heirloom varieties. Celery juice is good for health. Spin. ạ. Ch and mustard green are both easy to cook. Multiple cooking methods: these veggie seeds are easy to grow vegetables which good for health.
2000+ seeds:6 easy-to-grow vegetable seeds for planting over 2, spin. ạ. Ch seeds, cabbage, Celery, 000 seeds. Including cabbage seeds Pak Choi, Daikon Radish and Mustard Greens Seeds. Great for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. Save your seeds by planting or storing in a cool, dark, dry place.
2. kitchenseeds #ad
Muop Huong, kitchenseeds 20 Asian Vegetable Edible Luffa Seeds , Long Smooth Sponge Gourd #adkitchenseeds #ad
- Upon shaving off the green skin, called Muop Houng in Vietnam. 20 seeds asian vegetable edible luffa seeds, long Smooth sponge gourd, Muop Huong.
Popular in many Asian stir fry and soups. This variety loves heat and performs very well in rainy and warm climates. This is a vietnamese edible luffa, but are generally picked at about 16-20 inches before seeds formed inside.
42-45 days. Warm season annual,. Long fruits can grow up to more than 26 inches long, white flesh inside is very delicious and is very good for soup and stir-fry. Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%. Approx. Untreated.
3. HipGirl #ad
Hot Pepper Seeds for Planting,Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds Vegetable Seeds,Asian Chile Pepper Seeds for Home Vegetable Garden and Aero Garden,泰国小米椒50ct Veggie Seeds: Thai Bird Chili Pepper Seeds #adHipGirl #ad
- Avg. Hand packed by amy's Store LLC in the United States of America. Same as cherry tomato seeds for planting, cucumber seeds for planing and eggplant seeds for planting, sweet pepper seeds are considered summer vegetable seeds for warm weather.
1 1/2" fruits are thin-walled and very hot. Great heirloom seeds for aerogarden seed pods or for ourdoor veggie garden. The seed packets are shipped in envelopes so we can pass the savings to our customers.
There will be no tracking# for the shipment. If it’s lost not received in 7 business days, please contact us for replacement or refund. Test date: 01/05/2022. Garden vegetable seed Depth: 1/4".
Planting seeds spacing: 2", Thin to: 18", Row Distance: 24". Seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. Germination rate: 87%. Germination temperature: 70-90°F. Non gmo seeds. We also carry winter vegetable plants & seeds / fall vegetable seeds like celery seeds for planting, kale seeds for planting, cabbage seeds for planting and turnip seeds. Vegetable seeds origin: th.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Individual Packets Thai Basil, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Chinese Celery, Pak Choi, Michihili Cabbage and Tat SOI, Sow Right Seeds, Asian Greens Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family. Makes a great gardening gift. Can be grown outdoors or indoors with sufficient light.
Grow your own asian greens -- the smell and taste of fresh asian foods are amazing. Great variety --handpicked classic varieties that generations of gardeners have grown and loved in their home gardens.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Beautiful -- large individual packets of Thai Basil, Pak Choi, Chinese Celery, Michihili Cabbage and Tat Soi seeds to grow a bountiful garden.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Use these fresh herbs and greens to drastically improve the flavor of your favorite asian dishes. Stir-fry, curry, pad thai, miso soup, and spring rolls will taste gourmet with your own fresh grown produce.
5. HipGirl #ad
Cucumber Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits-Asian Suyo Long Cucumber Plant Seeds,Burpless Non GMO Garden Seeds Vegetable Seeds,Oriental Chinese Cucumber Seeds-11ct Veggie Seeds China Long Hybrid #adHipGirl #ad
- We also carry winter vegetable seeds / fall vegetable seeds like celery seeds for planting, pepper seeds for planing and eggplant seeds for planting, cabbage seeds for planting and turnip seeds.
Train to climb a vertical support for better air circulation, well-drained soil. Planting seeds spacing: 2-4", thin to: 10-12", Row Distance: 24-36". Vegetable seeds origin: canada. Germination rate: 98%.
We harvested 201 cucumbers out of 9 plants We started 11 seedlings but 2 of then were planted in partial shade and were removed in July. There will be no tracking# for the shipment.
Fertilize as needed. Same as cherry tomato seeds for planting, cucumber seeds are considered summer vegetable seeds for warm weather. Germination temperature: 78-86°f. This is it. Cultivation: prepare fertile, straighter fruits, sunny location. Test date: 01/27/2022. Keep soil moist. The seed packets are shipped in envelopes so we can pass the savings to our customers.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
Onion, Asian Vegetable Seeds for Planting 8 Packets Bok Choy, White Radish, Eggplant for Your Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Garden by Gardeners Basics, Serrano, Tatsoi, Michihili Napa Chinese Cabbage #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This pack includes tatsoi, michihili cabbage, white icicle Radish, Bok Choy Seeds, Thai Basil, Long Purple Eggplant, Serrano Pepper, and Tokyo Green Onion Seed packets.8 variety pack - add some fun asian vegetables to your garden. Guarantee - if you aren't happy, return your Asian seeds for a full refund! All heirloom, non-GMO, Open-Pollinated, natural seeds.
Free bonus - 8 free plant markers to help you keep track of what cabbage seed you planted. Tasty - many different flavored vegetables will add a lot of fun to your home cooking. Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa.
7. IB Prosperity #ad
Open Pollinated,, Green Vegetable Plant, Asian Vegetable, RED Malabar Spinach Basella alba rau mồng tơi 500mg Seeds for Planting, Fast-Growing Specialty Green #adIB Prosperity #ad
- You will get red malabar spinach basella alba rau mồng tơi 500mg seeds for Planting, Open Pollinated, Asian vegetable, Green Vegetable Plant, fast-growing Specialty Green, . Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Edible leaves grown from malabar spinach seeds can be used throughout summer and will flourish in heat and humidity. Usda zone: 7 or warmer. Ideal for soups, salads and stir-fries alike, Malabar Spinach can be prepared as spinach is cooked.
Young leaves of this herb plant can be cooked and added to recipes and fresh leaves make a great salad. Malabar spinach basella rubra - if you are looking for a different flavor from traditional spinach, then this gorgeous combination of deep green leaves set against burgundy stems and violet blooms will be perfect in your herb garden.
Easy to grow -- Instructions included on each packet. Also called basella, this vine grows up to 14 feet tall, Vietnamese spinach, so you'll want to train it to a stake or trellis. Malabar spinach thrives in the heat.
8. IB Prosperity #ad
Asian Greens for Planting, Vegetable Seeds,, Chinese Cabbage Seeds, Hybrid Brassica rapa VAR chinensis 500mg Seeds for Planting, IB Prosperity Frilly Leaf Pak Choi Fun Jen, Non-GMO #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Taiwan pak choi is an excellent source of vitamins A and C, calcium, iron, benefit of Taiwan Pak Choi can help promote better skin. The slight mustardy flavor of pak choi makes it a delightful addition to stir-fries, and salads, noodle and meat dishes, soups, if the young leaves are used.
This is a very popular frilly leaf pak choi or ''bok choy'' in Taiwan. The leaves are green and wrinkled with smooth white petioles. The slight mustardy flavor of pak choi makes it a delightful addition to noodle, and salads, if the young leaves are used.
In china, meat dishes, the leaves are often pickled. Can be grown year-round in sub-tropical areas. Usda zone: 3-12. Drying enables this highly perishable vegetable to be stored for winter months. Some chinese cooks also dip the leaves in boiling water and hang them out to dry in the sun for several days.
You will get frilly leaf pak choi fun jen, hybrid brassica rapa var chinensis 500mg Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO, Asian Greens for Planting, vegetable seeds, chinese Cabbage Seeds, . It also contains fiber, vitamin B6, magnesium, and potassium. Expected blooming period: Year Round. Some chinese cooks also dip the leaves in boiling water and hang them out to dry in the sun for several days.